Monday, March 20, 2006

Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

You know, I was going to put the picture here like I always do and for some reason it wouldn't load. And after I tried a few times it hit me --

I don't even want to see the picture here on my site of those (fill in the blank with the most disgusting and insulting terms you can muster) who are responsible for raping and pillaging the economy, the State of California, and their own employees and stockholders.

This is definitely worth seeing, and I'm particularly pleased that Dallas's own Mark Cuban played his part in getting it in front of America, but you'll want to wash your eyes out with bleach afterward.

And you won't want their pictures on your blog, either.

Enron - The Smartest Guys in the Room

2 Comments:

Blogger The Truth said...

Didja read the book? I read it on the plane going to France last summer, and it was eeeeerily like another book about twenty years ago called "Funny Money," about how a mall bank in Oklahoma City nearly took down Continental Illinois Bank and Chase by their irresponsible oil dealings when the bottom fell out of the oil market in about 1983 or so... if you can find a copy, you should read it, because it forshadows lots of stuff in the tech bubble crash.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

No, I didn't. I guess I should put it on my short list. Hmm. I see there are several books out there on Enron, now. No surprise, I guess.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home