Friday, March 17, 2006

50 First Dates

Yes, I'm catching up on romcoms that the rest of the world has already seen. And I can't figure out why it always catches me by surprise how much I love Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler together. They simply are magic.

50 First Dates is easily my favorite of the romcoms I've watched recently. A kind of raunchy romcom with lots of heart -- okay, I'll admit I could do with a bit less of the raunch but it's worth it to get to the sweet corny cuteness.

I didn't even recognize Sean Astin, though. In fact, I'm going to have to go look again. How did I not notice? Wow.

But my faith in the romcom is redeemed.

Next up, His Girl Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophzilla said...

I liked this movie a lot. I found it hard to recommend, however. Whenever I told people that Adam Sandler was actually and surprisingly charming, I got the weirdest looks.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home